Listen to BlueRootsRadio
- toniD - 1:13 pm: Ted Parsons @TedParsons 2h Leaked Documents Reveal IRS Concerns, Funding Crisis At Corporate...
- cent - 12:38 pm: Random Thought… Where is all the outrage from centrist quislings for Obama’s obviously...
- johnson - 12:36 pm: @toniD: It fall under there grand plan of proving government useless by making sure nothing...
- toniD - 11:28 am: Zaid Jilani @ZaidJilani 1h I actually want to thank conservatives for reminding us of...
- cent - 10:24 am: @johnson: @toniD: She needs to be absolutely hammered for this… the people in Michigan...
- 1 Member.
- 2 Guests.
What are we watching for?
Negotiating the Fiscal Cliff
What Bills will get passed by the end of the year.
Will the GOP continue to hold the Middle Class hostage by not passing the Middle Class tax cut?
There are two very important things the SCOTUS will rule on this week. One, of course is on the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, which will have wide reaching consequences on the availability of health care for millions of Americans and could effect the outcome of the 2012 Presidential election.