Listen to BlueRootsRadio
- cent - 11:44 am: hahaha…. Obama’s speech is going all populist…. Third Way Obots everywhere are...
- toniD - 11:30 am: The Hill @thehill 1h Shutdown part 2? Democrats vow to block stopgap spending bill...
- toniD - 10:00 am: @mhappenow: I don’t think they’d allow me to do anything to sell something from here....
- toniD - 9:51 am: Salon.com @Salon 1h GOP debunked on food stamps: Research shows assistance leads to increased...
- mhappenow - 9:35 am: Cold here in Nevada. In ely east of us it is -13. I like the cookie idea Toni. Can you set up...
- 2 Members.
- 2 Guests.
Are you as tired and irritated and angry about the “Tea Party” as I am? The come out of nowhere “Grass Roots” group that was taken over and funded by the rich who want to change this Nation into an Oligarchy, Plutocracy, Corporatocracy? And isn’t it time for us to read
President Obama met with the leaders of the GOP today, after Speaker Boehner said that Obama won’t talk to them. Obama invited all the Republican members of the House but Boehner nixed that idea and said only the House leaders.
Boener did read
Things to watch for this week:
Obama chooses the next Federal Reserve Chairman.
GOP House scheduled 3, count them, Three Committee Hearings on Benghazi this week.
Assad has a week to turn over a list of where he is storing Chemical Weapons.