Listen to BlueRootsRadio
- johnson - 5:18 pm: Did you watch DN! today? Scahill was talking about the WH’s war on journalist and how they...
- toniD - 5:12 pm: @cent: Limbaugh and others of his ilk are talking crazy and what is disturbing is that they have...
- johnson - 5:11 pm: @cent: You would have thought they would have pulled out the Hitler card but there’s...
- cent - 5:05 pm: @toniD: Media Matters @mmfa 23m After the Pope criticized global inequalities, right-wing media...
- toniD - 4:56 pm: Common Dreams @commondreams 14m “One of the main obstacles to further expansion of their...
- 1 Member.
- 3 Guests.
Are you as tired and irritated and angry about the “Tea Party” as I am? The come out of nowhere “Grass Roots” group that was taken over and funded by the rich who want to change this Nation into an Oligarchy, Plutocracy, Corporatocracy? And isn’t it time for us to read
President Obama met with the leaders of the GOP today, after Speaker Boehner said that Obama won’t talk to them. Obama invited all the Republican members of the House but Boehner nixed that idea and said only the House leaders.
Boener did read
Things to watch for this week:
Obama chooses the next Federal Reserve Chairman.
GOP House scheduled 3, count them, Three Committee Hearings on Benghazi this week.
Assad has a week to turn over a list of where he is storing Chemical Weapons.